Sunday, May 3, 2009

signing in

May 2009

It's raining outside, a perfect day to get this thing going. Although, I have been accumulating ideas for this blog for quite some time, I haven't formulated them into a coherent whole that would be worthy of this form of media expression. So here goes..

More and more, I find myself amazed by the in-between, by things within the built and natural environment that engage our curiosities as we engage the world. Whether structural or ecological, these objects, moments, and interstices thread the frames between departure and arrival.

Beneath the surface of what we engage in the present, exists a deep ecology, a connection to place more specific that surface oriented context; more fluid. I want to try to negotiate this.





No comments:

Post a Comment